A question where to obtain the population data by age at zip code(zcta) level in 2020.

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum, Does anyone know whether there is population data by age at zip code(zcta) level in 2020?  For instance, the population in the age group of less than one year old for each zip code.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Kind regards,

Ethan

Parents
  • There is zip code data for pl94 for 2020 census it’s just that it’s 2010 zip code polygons that have not been updated for 2020 but it still works well in most cases — but the only age breakdown you’ll get is 18 and over. It’s downloadable at nhgis.org 

• You can compare 2010 vs 2020 ZCTAs yourself and see if they're similar in your area of interest. But in my experience, they change pretty significantly from decade to decade, because ZIP codes themselves change. You'll see more changes in areas with significant population growth or decline.

• You can compare 2010 vs 2020 ZCTAs yourself and see if they're similar in your area of interest. But in my experience, they change pretty significantly from decade to decade, because ZIP codes themselves change. You'll see more changes in areas with significant population growth or decline.

Children
No Data