Pre-made table showing migrant country of origin (MIGSP) for a specific destination state?

Hi all - I'm trying to determine countries of origin for international migrants to my state in 2022. Is there a pre-made ACS table that I could find in the data explorer that would show this? I haven't been able to find one, but thought I'd post here in case I'm missing something.

I turned to the PUMS data, analyzing the MIGSP variable, but the margins of error are too high even when I aggregate by continent. I think even if I pooled two years of PUMS data the MOE would still be too high for any valid analysis and I can't use the 5 year data because it's not recent enough.

Thought if I could find a pre made ACS table at least the MOEs would be a bit better since it's a larger sample.

Thanks for any thoughts you may have. 

Parents
  • You can get the total population who moved from outside of the U.S. from table B07204 but I can't think of any pre-tabulated disaggregation by origin--PUMS is the best option. Would pooling 3 years of PUMS data work?

Also, if you're willing to share, I'm curious what state you're working in that has large MOEs for estimates by region/continent...

• You can get the total population who moved from outside of the U.S. from table B07204 but I can't think of any pre-tabulated disaggregation by origin--PUMS is the best option. Would pooling 3 years of PUMS data work?

Also, if you're willing to share, I'm curious what state you're working in that has large MOEs for estimates by region/continent...

Children