New website using ACS Data

Hi Everyone,. My name is Damon. I have recently created a website called .  It designed to display ACS data on a map and also a graph.  I am hoping to add more features as well as more data.  I would love it if people could try it out and give me feedback.  Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi, Some data isn't in the ACS data. But in that case there is State and City level data.
  • Yes I did see the city and it worked.
  • As people probably know, there are two websites the produce data and amps using the ACS.

There is our website, Social Explorer, which is available at over 300 libraries and has over 500 individual subscribers, along with other institutional subscribers, including businesses, government agenncies etc. We have won several awards for the site, including a webby and two webby honorees. It is available by subscription at www.socialexplorer.com

We also have a set of so-called Single Page Apps, that we did for the Census Bureau, call Census Explorer it is available at census.gov/censusexplorer

There also in poicymap, at www.policymap.com

I don't know which version of the ACS Damon put up, we support one-year, three year and five year, the short and long form from the Census going back to 1790.

--
    Andrew A. Beveridge
    President, Social Explorer, Inc
    50 Merriam Ave
    Bronxville, NY 10708
    Phone 1-914-337-6237
    Mobile 914-522-4487
    FAX 1-914-337-8210
    andy@socialexplorer.com
    www.socialexplorer.com
    Become a fan on Facebook! www.facebook.com/.../110325499019530
    Follow us on Twitter @socialexplorer