How to find neighborhood demographic info

How would i go about finding neighborhood demographics data for the neighborhoods I lived in during 1990 and 2000? I would prefer something more detailed than city data. I want to split the data down to the level of the few surrounding neighborhoods.

Parents
  • It's possible tracts will be good enough if they are not greatly changed in that time. If you want maximum precision, you can use mapping to overlay blocks from that tract onto a street map and pick an exact boundary you think of as a neighborhood, and then you can use that custom shape to "clip" the component blocks from earlier decades, Race/ethnicity and some age (over and under 18) will be there at the block level for each PL94 release after census (it will be very late this year of course),  

• It's possible tracts will be good enough if they are not greatly changed in that time. If you want maximum precision, you can use mapping to overlay blocks from that tract onto a street map and pick an exact boundary you think of as a neighborhood, and then you can use that custom shape to "clip" the component blocks from earlier decades, Race/ethnicity and some age (over and under 18) will be there at the block level for each PL94 release after census (it will be very late this year of course),  

Children
No Data