Here's a "fixed" table shells file for this week's release

I just spent a couple hours manually stripping all tables that are NOT included in the 2014 5-year release, out of the 2014 table shells file. Here it is!

[Updated on 11/30/2015 5:01 PM]
Parents
  • Up until last year, the Bureau made available a separate table-shells file for each period, i.e. 1-, 3- and 5-year. Now there's a single file for all 3 (now 2) annual ACS releases.

Some of us use the table-shells file to control processing of the raw data. In my case at least, if the table-shells file contains tables/columns that don't exist in the data, there's a problem.

So, this isn't really a "fix", but a reversion to the earlier table shells format in order to match the data.
  • Up until last year, the Bureau made available a separate table-shells file for each period, i.e. 1-, 3- and 5-year. Now there's a single file for all 3 (now 2) annual ACS releases.

Some of us use the table-shells file to control processing of the raw data. In my case at least, if the table-shells file contains tables/columns that don't exist in the data, there's a problem.

So, this isn't really a "fix", but a reversion to the earlier table shells format in order to match the data.
Children
No Data