2012 ACS 1-year estimates are now available

The 2012 American Community Survey 1-year estimates are now available at http://factfinder2.cesus.gov.
Parents
  • I am curious about the data loss. What are the tables and geography level where the problem occurs? Generally, all identifier fields should be left as text because of the use of leading zeroes. And full disclosure: I don't use AFF very much. I usually download the entire set of text files (for the area I'm working), load the tables of interest into the Excel table sequence shells, import and run all of my queries in Access and export back to Excel.
  • I am curious about the data loss. What are the tables and geography level where the problem occurs? Generally, all identifier fields should be left as text because of the use of leading zeroes. And full disclosure: I don't use AFF very much. I usually download the entire set of text files (for the area I'm working), load the tables of interest into the Excel table sequence shells, import and run all of my queries in Access and export back to Excel.
Children
No Data