2012 ACS 1-year estimates are now available

The 2012 American Community Survey 1-year estimates are now available at http://factfinder2.cesus.gov.
Parents
  • OK, I see the diamond with the exclamation point. One problem is that you can't use the arrow key on a group of highlighted cells; it will only move to one cell at a time. Another is that, even after I click the one cell to change it to a number, it still acts funny. It's faster to highlight all of them and change them to numbers, which also requires changing 2 decimals to 0. I tried accounting mode, which has a default of 0 decimals, but apparently you can't change a whole group of cells to accounting, only one cell at a time. All of this could be avoided if the AFF staff would just fix the problem!!!
  • OK, I see the diamond with the exclamation point. One problem is that you can't use the arrow key on a group of highlighted cells; it will only move to one cell at a time. Another is that, even after I click the one cell to change it to a number, it still acts funny. It's faster to highlight all of them and change them to numbers, which also requires changing 2 decimals to 0. I tried accounting mode, which has a default of 0 decimals, but apparently you can't change a whole group of cells to accounting, only one cell at a time. All of this could be avoided if the AFF staff would just fix the problem!!!
Children
No Data