Error in sequence file or table shells file for 2013?

Hello,

Has anyone else had a chance to look at the sequence file and table shells for the ACS 2013 1-year data release?

I’m seeing B02005, B02006, and B02007 listed in the ACS2013_1-Year_TableShells.xls file, but the Sequence_Number_and_Table_Number_Lookup.xls does not include these tables. Nor does the new Appendix A (www.census.gov/.../ACS_2013_SF_1YR_Appendices.xls).

Anyone know which is correct?
Parents
  • Glenn, thanks for creating that.

I've had a pretty busy fall, and it seemed to make sense to wait until everyone has had a chance to deal with all of this year's data, so I was thinking that I'd start connecting people to talk in January.

Again, if anyone reading this is interested in gathering ideas and use cases to help promote better metadata for the ACS, send me your email address and I'll include you on whatever groupware kinda thing we set up then.
  • Glenn, thanks for creating that.

I've had a pretty busy fall, and it seemed to make sense to wait until everyone has had a chance to deal with all of this year's data, so I was thinking that I'd start connecting people to talk in January.

Again, if anyone reading this is interested in gathering ideas and use cases to help promote better metadata for the ACS, send me your email address and I'll include you on whatever groupware kinda thing we set up then.
Children
No Data