My top Tables for County level data (without detailed breakouts)

New, but spent a fair amount of time looking for county-level data for key measures. Not with detailed breakout (race and age etc.) Just wanted county-level highlights for key measures. There are some field dups between tables. I've downloaded the tables and ref docs and played with the data a bit. So I'm looking for the county with the highest UI, or lowest income, not by race or age just in general. I think this might be a good starting point. OK find the county with the highest level of poverty, go deeper with race, age, and more. Because you can't download "everything"

In any case, this represents some degree of effort that might be helpful to someone else. Just know I'm new and it's not 100%.

S0101 AGE AND SEX
S1101 HOUSEHOLDS AND FAMILIES
S1901 INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2021 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS)
S2101 VETERAN STATUS
S2501 OCCUPANCY CHARACTERISTICS
S1701 POVERTY STATUS IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS
S2701 SELECTED CHARACTERISTICS OF HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE IN THE UNITED STATES
S1401 SCHOOL ENROLLMENT
S2301 EMPLOYMENT STATUS
S0201 SELECTED POPULATION PROFILE IN THE UNITED STATES
B19055 SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS FOR HOUSEHOLDS
B19065 AGGREGATE SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2021 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS) FOR HOUSE
B05012 NATIVITY IN THE UNITED STATES
B25003 TENURE (housing)
B15001 SEX BY AGE BY EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT FOR THE POPULATION 18 YEARS AND OVER
B25013 TENURE BY EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT OF HOUSEHOLDER
B19057 PUBLIC ASSISTANCE INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS FOR HOUSEHOLDS
B19058 PUBLIC ASSISTANCE INCOME OR FOOD STAMPS/SNAP IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS FOR HOUSEHOLDS
B99087 ALLOCATION OF TIME ARRIVING AT WORK FROM HOME FOR WORKPLACE GEOGRAPHY
CP02 COMPARATIVE SOCIAL CHARACTERISTICS IN THE UNITED STATES
CP05 COMPARATIVE DEMOGRAPHIC ESTIMATES

Parents
  • OK, I have about 1/2 of the fields. Some are full numbers some are percent so a little adjustment is required, but overall a good set. The best I could get from Subject (S) tables, as the API format varies by table type. I hope I can finish the rest tomorrow. Again these are top-level measures by division, no race by age by ed etc. but age groups, race groups, ed groups. 

api.census.gov/.../subject

• OK, I have about 1/2 of the fields. Some are full numbers some are percent so a little adjustment is required, but overall a good set. The best I could get from Subject (S) tables, as the API format varies by table type. I hope I can finish the rest tomorrow. Again these are top-level measures by division, no race by age by ed etc. but age groups, race groups, ed groups. 

api.census.gov/.../subject

Children
No Data