S0201 SELECTED POPULATION PROFILE IN THE UNITED STATES (column names are different and don't work with API )

The col names in S0201 are different. Usually, they have 3 parts, but in this table, only 2, and the API calls fail. Are there some tables with diff name configurations, or is this just some kind of error? I tried to add a middle part (C01), but that also didn't work.

Thanks.

Tom

S0201_001E Estimate!!TOTAL NUMBER OF RACES REPORTED!!Total population
S0201_001M Margin of Error!!TOTAL NUMBER OF RACES REPORTED!!Total population
S0201_001MA Annotation of Margin of Error!!TOTAL NUMBER OF RACES REPORTED!!Total population
S0201_001EA Annotation of Estimate!!TOTAL NUMBER OF RACES REPORTED!!Total population
S0201_002E Estimate!!TOTAL NUMBER OF RACES REPORTED!!Total population!!One race
S0201_002M Margin of Error!!TOTAL NUMBER OF RACES REPORTED!!Total population!!One race

Most tables have this format and work fine with the API.

S1101_C01_001E Estimate!!Total!!HOUSEHOLDS!!Total households
S1101_C01_002E Estimate!!Total!!HOUSEHOLDS!!Average household size
S1101_C01_003E Estimate!!Total!!FAMILIES!!Total families
S1101_C01_004E Estimate!!Total!!FAMILIES!!Average family size
S1101_C01_005E Estimate!!Total!!AGE OF OWN CHILDREN!!Households with own children of the householder under 18 years

Parents
  • OK, S = Subject Tables OR Selected Population Profiles. I assume all tables with an S were Subject tables. I now assume that;

CP = Comparison Profiles
    DP = Data Profiles
    B = Summary File
    S = Subject Tables OR Selected Population Profiles

I have a question submitted to verify that, and I asked if there was an easy way in search to see what type of table it is. I know that some have different variable names so it's possible to figure it out, but I'd like to note if there is an easy way to see it on the interface.It would of course have been great if they did (CP,DP,SM,SB,SP) or something like that in the names of the tables when they set everything up.....

• OK, S = Subject Tables OR Selected Population Profiles. I assume all tables with an S were Subject tables. I now assume that;

CP = Comparison Profiles
    DP = Data Profiles
    B = Summary File
    S = Subject Tables OR Selected Population Profiles

I have a question submitted to verify that, and I asked if there was an easy way in search to see what type of table it is. I know that some have different variable names so it's possible to figure it out, but I'd like to note if there is an easy way to see it on the interface.It would of course have been great if they did (CP,DP,SM,SB,SP) or something like that in the names of the tables when they set everything up.....

Children
No Data