Aggregated data at County level for all PUMAs geographically within County for 2016-20 PUMS

HI! I am new to working with PUMS and am working with a team to replicate a housing affordability study which relies on PUMS records to calculate housing that is both affordable and available by unit within local area median income ranges.

First, I have downloaded the Ohio state level data and am interested in data for Hamilton County, which according to TIGERweb should be PUMAs 04701 through 04707 (7 total). In the data, however, there are only records which list 4700 in the PUMA value. Is there a way to get data for the county disaggregated by each distinct PUMA?

Second, there is a significant discrepancy in the known total number of housing units provided by ACS estimate (379,015 units) and the summary total number of units (70,796 units) represented by the WGTP values. In our original dataset, there are 18,000+ records for PUMAs representing Hamilton County; in the 2016-20 dataset, there are 4,079 records. Is it possible I haven't gathered all of the available data?

Any insight into these two issues would be greatly appreciated! I am still learning, so please be kind.