current 5 year PUMS and PUMAs

Sorry to be dense but what is the latest 5 year PUMS data and what year PUMAs does it use ?  Can't see to locate info using google.

Thanks !

Parents
  • All 2021 ACS data continues to use 2010 PUMAs. That includes the latest 5-year PUMS.

I recommend bookmarking this page: Geography Boundaries by Year. I use it regularly to answer these kinds of questions. It identifies which geographic boundaries are used with each version of ACS data. Unfortunately, it doesn't explicitly state that the same information applies to the PUMS (it only mentions "ACS estimates"), but there's every reason to expect that geography in the PUMS would be consistent with the summary tables.

• All 2021 ACS data continues to use 2010 PUMAs. That includes the latest 5-year PUMS.

I recommend bookmarking this page: Geography Boundaries by Year. I use it regularly to answer these kinds of questions. It identifies which geographic boundaries are used with each version of ACS data. Unfortunately, it doesn't explicitly state that the same information applies to the PUMS (it only mentions "ACS estimates"), but there's every reason to expect that geography in the PUMS would be consistent with the summary tables.

Children
No Data