trying to find the population of Van Nuys, CA

I see from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Nuys that "The 2000 U.S. census counted 136,443 residents in the 8.99-square-mile Van Nuys neighborhood".  Could you tell me where I can see that on the census site and download that data?  I was hoping wikipedia included the reference on census.gov where that information is located, but it does not.

Thanks

Parents
  • The downside is that the "official" city statistics are based on 2010 Census numbers.
    But the "StatisticalAtlas" site is not that all up-to-date either.  A quick look at their population count for the 91405 zip code (54,356) shows their data is from the 2012-2016 5-year data set.  
    Also the neighborhood boundaries are at least ten years old, coming from a data set released into the public domain by Zillow about a decade ago and taken down about three years ago.

I've chatted with Jim D the owner of the StatisticalAtlas site and have some insight into it.  
    Jim's a very skilled programmer and his small group have produced some cool sites (check out Weatherspark).  But their focus is on the business of attracting search results to their site and collecting the ad revenue.
    I wouldn't rely on it for timely demographics, but it does have a unique and useful way to look at the relationships between geographic boundaries.

• The downside is that the "official" city statistics are based on 2010 Census numbers.
    But the "StatisticalAtlas" site is not that all up-to-date either.  A quick look at their population count for the 91405 zip code (54,356) shows their data is from the 2012-2016 5-year data set.  
    Also the neighborhood boundaries are at least ten years old, coming from a data set released into the public domain by Zillow about a decade ago and taken down about three years ago.

I've chatted with Jim D the owner of the StatisticalAtlas site and have some insight into it.  
    Jim's a very skilled programmer and his small group have produced some cool sites (check out Weatherspark).  But their focus is on the business of attracting search results to their site and collecting the ad revenue.
    I wouldn't rely on it for timely demographics, but it does have a unique and useful way to look at the relationships between geographic boundaries.

Children