Which table/dataset do I need to know which city/place has the more Asian male & white female couples (greater number/a higher proportion)?

Which table/dataset do I need to know which city/place has the more Asian male & white female couples (greater number/a higher proportion)?

Parents
  • This is not statically valid (I'm not a numbers person anyway), but searching for all counties and seeing what percent males are Asian, sorted with the percent females white as a percent and a percent that are not single should give you a few counties with numbers within the general area of your goal. (High Asian male, high white female, high not single).

• This is not statically valid (I'm not a numbers person anyway), but searching for all counties and seeing what percent males are Asian, sorted with the percent females white as a percent and a percent that are not single should give you a few counties with numbers within the general area of your goal. (High Asian male, high white female, high not single).

Children
No Data