Minority-Owned Businesses

Does anyone know where/how I can pull stats for minority-owned businesses?  I found this excerpt below from the U.S. Census, but cannot find the data:

The U.S. Census Bureau today released new estimates on the characteristics of employer businesses. According to the 2022 Annual Business Survey (ABS), which covers reference year 2021, there were approximately 5.9 million employer firms in total, of which, 1.2  million (21%) were minority-owned, 304,823 (5.2%) were veteran-owned, and around 1.3 million (22%) were owned by women.

Thanks,

Robin

Parents
  • Hi Robin,

I appreciate your inquiry about obtaining statistics for minority-owned businesses. If you're facing challenges accessing the data mentioned in the U.S. Census excerpt, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated customer service team. They are well-equipped to guide you through the process of retrieving specific information on minority-owned businesses. Our commitment to excellent customer service includes providing support for data queries and ensuring you get the accurate and valuable insights you're seeking. Feel free to connect with our team, and we'll be more than happy to assist you in your research.

• Hi Robin,

I appreciate your inquiry about obtaining statistics for minority-owned businesses. If you're facing challenges accessing the data mentioned in the U.S. Census excerpt, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated customer service team. They are well-equipped to guide you through the process of retrieving specific information on minority-owned businesses. Our commitment to excellent customer service includes providing support for data queries and ensuring you get the accurate and valuable insights you're seeking. Feel free to connect with our team, and we'll be more than happy to assist you in your research.

Children
No Data