I can't interpret these API results

I'm trying to find the number of minority-owned businesses for my MSA in Waco, TX.  The tables on data.census.gov only have data from 2017 at the MSA-level, so I'm using the API for the Annual Business Survey. Ideally, I'd love to track the number of minority-owned businesses over the last several years.  I've been asked by our local African-American Chamber of Commerce for help finding these numbers.

I used this API call, which I modified from the Census website to include my desired geography:

https://api.census.gov/data/2021/abscbo?get=NAME,GEO_ID,NAICS2017_LABEL,OWNER_SEX,OWNER_SEX_LABEL,OWNER_ETH,OWNER_ETH_LABEL,OWNER_RACE,OWNER_RACE_LABEL,OWNER_VET,OWNPDEMP&for=metropolitan%20statistical%20area/micropolitan%20statistical%20area:47380&OWNCHAR=CG&NAICS2017=00&QDESC=O02&key=YOURKEYGOESHERE

These are the results I got:

[["NAME","GEO_ID","NAICS2017_LABEL","OWNER_SEX","OWNER_ETH","OWNER_RACE","OWNER_VET","OWNPDEMP","OWNCHAR","NAICS2017","QDESC","metropolitan statistical area/micropolitan statistical area"],
["Waco, TX Metro Area","310M400US47380","Total for all sectors","001","001","00","001","43","CG","00","O02","47380"]]

I don't know what to do next, or how to interpret this.  It does not seem to give me what I'm looking for.  What am I doing wrong?

Parents Reply Children
No Data