Help finding the 2022 Appendices.xlsx File with "Geography Restrictions" and "Topics" data

I'm currently working with the ACS 2022 5-year data. In past years we could download a Appendices.xlsx file that had two important columns, "Geography Restrictions" and "Topics". But the 2022 ACS has been restructured, and I cannot find this file.

Here is a link to the FTP folder containing the 2021 file: https://www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/summary_file/2021/sequence-based-SF/documentation/tech_docs/

And I have attached a screenshot below of the 2021 Excel file so you can see the exact layout and column names.

Does anyone know where I can find this information for the 2022 ACS data? It does not have to be an Excel file, we are just looking for the "Geography Restrictions" and "Topics" associated with each table.

Thanks so much for your help with this!

-Charles

Parents
  • Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it. We still do use the Topics, as this was a nice way to organize the data, so it would be great if you could add this column to the Table List.

• Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it. We still do use the Topics, as this was a nice way to organize the data, so it would be great if you could add this column to the Table List.

Children
No Data