Historical Data

I wondering if anyone has or knows where I can find FactFinder tables for 1990 and 2000 PUMA level data? I have search around in some of the archives and have not been able to find anything. Thanks for your help!
Parents
  • 2000 Census data are on FactFinder, but PUMAs are not a geographic tabulation area. You can create them yourself from counties and/or census tracts if you know the PUMA definitions.

1990 census data are not on FactFinder (one of the Bureau's least valid decisions). You can get STF3 and STF4 tabulations at the Minnesota Population Center. Again, you may well have to create the PUMA geography from counties/tracts, unless someone there has already one it. If they have, they may have done it for 2000 as well.
  • 2000 Census data are on FactFinder, but PUMAs are not a geographic tabulation area. You can create them yourself from counties and/or census tracts if you know the PUMA definitions.

1990 census data are not on FactFinder (one of the Bureau's least valid decisions). You can get STF3 and STF4 tabulations at the Minnesota Population Center. Again, you may well have to create the PUMA geography from counties/tracts, unless someone there has already one it. If they have, they may have done it for 2000 as well.
Children
No Data