2011-2015 estimates for summary level 70 (geographic Type: Place/Remainder (or Part)

Hello, I am trying to find 2011-2015 ACS data for Summary Level 70, and I noticed that there are only 16 tables available in the 2011-2015 estimates. However, 897 tables are available from 2009-2013 estimates for the same geography. Michigan is a MCD state and we have municipalities (villages) within County Subdivisions (townships). We report and analyze data for these two geographies separately.  We have been using Summary level 70 tables (Place/Remainder (or part)) from American Community Survey and Census to do this. Unfortunately, I am unable to do any meaningful analyses for our communities as most of the data is not available anymore. The documentation on the available tables for each summary level for 2015 5-year estimates says that 5 year tables are available for summary level 70 and the geography restrictions appendix doesn’t show any restrictions for table B03003, but I can’t find data in this table in the downlodable excel files and the table doesn't show up in summary tables on FactFinder . This table is  available till 2009-2013 estimates.  So not sure what changed in the later two releases.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me find out how to can get data for Township parts in the 2011-2015 ACS estimates.

Thanks,

Sirisha

Parents Reply Children
No Data