What other ACS or Census data user groups or listservs do you use?

User community doesn't seem all that active compared to the number of ACS data users that must be out there? What other groups or listservs do folks here use?

Thanks in advance.

-Matt
Parents
  • I am an advocate for the Open Data Stack Exchange (ODSE) site. There's a "US Census" tag which should help find relevant questions, whether you're looking for an answer or if you want to see if you can provide one: opendata.stackexchange.com/.../us-census

The ODSE site isn't always as well suited for the conversational exchanges that happen here, but I th ink it's a better place to build up a publicly searchable archive of questions-and-answers about specific applications of ACS data. It would be great to see more people there!
  • I am an advocate for the Open Data Stack Exchange (ODSE) site. There's a "US Census" tag which should help find relevant questions, whether you're looking for an answer or if you want to see if you can provide one: opendata.stackexchange.com/.../us-census

The ODSE site isn't always as well suited for the conversational exchanges that happen here, but I th ink it's a better place to build up a publicly searchable archive of questions-and-answers about specific applications of ACS data. It would be great to see more people there!
Children
No Data