What other ACS or Census data user groups or listservs do you use?

User community doesn't seem all that active compared to the number of ACS data users that must be out there? What other groups or listservs do folks here use?

Thanks in advance.

-Matt
Parents
  • Hi Matt,
    Thanks for your interest in the ACS Online Community. I can't speak to other options for user groups or listservs, but I will mention that there tend to be more user posts in the fall, around the time of the Census Bureau's ACS data releases. Also, certain discussion groups--such as ACS data for small geographic areas--are more popular than others.

We are going to be upgrading the ACS Online Community to a new platform over the next few months, which will create some new functionality and improve the user interface., so this may increase use.

-Mark
  • Hi Matt,
    Thanks for your interest in the ACS Online Community. I can't speak to other options for user groups or listservs, but I will mention that there tend to be more user posts in the fall, around the time of the Census Bureau's ACS data releases. Also, certain discussion groups--such as ACS data for small geographic areas--are more popular than others.

We are going to be upgrading the ACS Online Community to a new platform over the next few months, which will create some new functionality and improve the user interface., so this may increase use.

-Mark
Children
No Data