ACS tables by race/ethnicity

Question: normally I can get some tables by race, but not by race/ethnicity. For example, poverty in families, s1702

https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_16_5YR_S1702&prodType=table

shows poverty among Black alone, Asian alone, etc.... but not Black non-Hispanic, Asian non-Hispanic. It does show Hispanic, but separately from race, and White non-Hispanic, but that's the only group.

Is there a way to get the tables for each group non-Hispanic, like Black non-Hispanic, Asian non-Hispanic, etc? I tried the race and ethnic tab, doesn't seem to help.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Gene--
    These breakdowns are very frustrating. All you have is non-Hispanic white, Hispanic, and they various race categories in all of the standard iterations. The only place this is possible to get is in the SF4 like tables, which are done every 5 years.

I think the last one was done based upon 10 to 14, so we have quite a ways to go to get new ones.
  • Hi Gene--
    These breakdowns are very frustrating. All you have is non-Hispanic white, Hispanic, and they various race categories in all of the standard iterations. The only place this is possible to get is in the SF4 like tables, which are done every 5 years.

I think the last one was done based upon 10 to 14, so we have quite a ways to go to get new ones.
Children