Looking for Table C16002 HOUSEHOLD LANGUAGE BY HOUSEHOLD LIMITED ENGLISH SPEAKING STATUS

We are trying to determine if table C16002 about limited English speaking households is available at the tract level from the 2014-18 ACS.  A search of data.census.gov doesn't turn up anything but the site also does not load, at least for us, tract level versions of the table from the 2017 five year ACS that are available through Factfinder.

Is there a way to look up the levels of geography at which each 2018 five year ACS table is available?

Parents
  • Hi Cliff,

I am glad that Catherine and JamiRae were able to assist you. If a similar issue arises when I'm accessing data.census.gov through Chrome, a quick trick that usually works for me is pressing the following 3 keys: "Shift+Ctrl+R" to force a hard reload of the page, thus bypassing the cache. If the issue continues, then I press "F12" to open Chrome's Developer Tools, then I right click on the browser reload button and choose "Empty Cache and Hard Reload".

For issues with data.census.gov, I encourage you to write us at:

cedsci.feedback@census.gov

The team that receives emails at this address is also the team behind data.census.gov. They monitor feedback daily and work to solve any issues you experience. I have also consolidated the issues you've listed here to this team internally.

Best,
    Caleb
  • Hi Cliff,

I am glad that Catherine and JamiRae were able to assist you. If a similar issue arises when I'm accessing data.census.gov through Chrome, a quick trick that usually works for me is pressing the following 3 keys: "Shift+Ctrl+R" to force a hard reload of the page, thus bypassing the cache. If the issue continues, then I press "F12" to open Chrome's Developer Tools, then I right click on the browser reload button and choose "Empty Cache and Hard Reload".

For issues with data.census.gov, I encourage you to write us at:

cedsci.feedback@census.gov

The team that receives emails at this address is also the team behind data.census.gov. They monitor feedback daily and work to solve any issues you experience. I have also consolidated the issues you've listed here to this team internally.

Best,
    Caleb
Children
  • Caleb

Thanks for the browser suggestions.

I do think there was some sort of interaction between the browser and data.census.gov that was at the root of my problem yesterday. Another symptom is that I was returned a search saying there were 27 tables that met my criteria (census tract, 5 year ACS detailed tables, language topic) but was only able to view the first 12 or so. When I clicked on "see more" nothing new would appear. This morning the behavior of the site was different, normal and as expected. I'll send more details to CEDSCI.