Zip code labels list

Where can I obtain a list of all US zip codes with labels for the locality or town? Instead of just 23233 I would like 23233 Richmond.

Thanks

Parents
  • Glenn:

That's quite a handy dataset. Is there a web page about it? I occasionally send people to Geonames for a similar resource, but yours makes the ZIP Code types clear, plus it has extra data. I'd prefer to send a link to a page which makes the provenance of the file clear. (Also, maybe the URL for any such page would stay the same even as future editions of the file, with a year in them, are created.)

I noticed that it has median family income for some "PO Box type ZIP codes. Where does that come from?

(PS weird timeshift, but I just went looking for this file in my email inbox today and realized that I'd replied with the above to a no-reply email...)
  • Glenn:

That's quite a handy dataset. Is there a web page about it? I occasionally send people to Geonames for a similar resource, but yours makes the ZIP Code types clear, plus it has extra data. I'd prefer to send a link to a page which makes the provenance of the file clear. (Also, maybe the URL for any such page would stay the same even as future editions of the file, with a year in them, are created.)

I noticed that it has median family income for some "PO Box type ZIP codes. Where does that come from?

(PS weird timeshift, but I just went looking for this file in my email inbox today and realized that I'd replied with the above to a no-reply email...)
Children