EEO tabulation vs. ACS tabulation for Race & Ethnicity - Educational Attainment

Table 1 clearly reports the count Hispanic or Latino as a separate category from Not Hispanic or Latino by race. For that reason, I feel confident that the numbers I am reporting for those categories are accurate. However, citing the source as EEO_2006_2010 may make it appear that the data we are reporting is outdated and that we are misleading the public officials and the commission that we are presenting this to (we are not sure that we would be able to explain this in a way that they would easily understand). For that reason, we would like to use the most recently reported ACS data for 2019, but the EEO categories are not as clear. See table 2 below and the question that follows. PLEASE and THANK YOU!!!!!

TABLE 1: The EEO tabulation of ACS data EEO_2006_2010_Tables_County(050)_CSV/

EEO_10_5YR_EEOALL7RN1_Data.csv
Geography Fayette County, Kentucky This is what I would report
Estimate; Total, race and ethnicity; Total, all education levels - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 154520
Estimate; Total, race and ethnicity; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 37890 TOTAL, race and ethnicity; Bachelor's degree - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes
Estimate; Hispanic or Latino; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 660 Hispanic or Latino
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, one race - White alone; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 32335 Not Hispanic or Latino, White alone
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, one race - Black or African American alone; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 2585 Not Hispanic or Latino, Black or African American alone
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, one race - American Indian and Alaska Native alone; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 40 Not Hispanic or Latino, AIAN alone
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, one race - Asian alone; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 1885 Not Hispanic or Latino, Asian alone
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, one race - Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone ; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 20 Not Hispanic or Latino, NHOPI alone
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, two races - White and Black; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 4 Not Hispanic or Latino, two races
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, two races - White and AIAN; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 115 Not Hispanic or Latino, two races
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, two races - White and Asian; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 100 Not Hispanic or Latino, two races
Estimate; Not Hispanic or Latino, two races - Black and AIAN; Bachelor's degree  - Total, all ages - Total, both sexes 30 Not Hispanic or Latino, two races

TABLE 2 - ACS TABULATION FOR 2019

Label Fayette County, Kentucky!!Total!!Estimate Fayette County, Kentucky!!Percent!!Estimate
AGE BY EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
    Population 25 years and over 208,172 (X)
        Bachelor's degree 50,718 24.40%
RACE AND HISPANIC OR LATINO ORIGIN BY EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
    White alone 162,265 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 77,357 47.70%
    White alone, not Hispanic or Latino 155,870 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 75,864 48.70%
    Black alone 28,554 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 5,571 19.50%
    American Indian or Alaska Native alone 414 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 132 31.90%
    Asian alone 7,986 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 5,468 68.50%
    Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone 78 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 0 0.00%
    Some other race alone 5,021 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 765 15.20%
    Two or more races 3,854 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 1,574 40.80%
    Hispanic or Latino Origin 11,621 (X)
        Bachelor's degree or higher 2,235 19.20%

QUESTION: How do we report the number of people with a bachelor's degree by race and Hispanic or Latino origin without counting a person more than once?

Because there is a "White alone, not Hispanic or Latino" category, I interpret the "White alone" category are Hispanic or Latino. But if I add the educational attainment for those two categories together, the number exceeds the educational attainment for the total population. In fact, the number for each of those categories (educational attainment) exceeds that of the total population, but one might assume that has something to do with the margins of error. If I don't add them together, I need to choose one. I am inclined to chose "White alone" because the other races are reported that way -- "[Race] alone". Moving forward with that choice, I am left with the following question about the "Hispanic or Latino Origin" category. ---- Because there is a "White alone, not Hispanic or Latino" category, it would seem the number of those categorized as "White alone" (if interpreted as "White alone, Hispanic or Latino") are not included in the "Hispanic or Latino"  category. But then, how do I know if a portion of the other races might also be counted in the "Hispanic or Latino Origin" category? There is no "[Race] alone, not Hispanic or Latino" category for any race except "White alone".