Poverty and income, by race/ethnicity at the county level

Hi all

I hope everyone had a safe and healthy weekend.

I asked before, but in case anything changed or I missed new sources:

I’m looking for poverty and income data by race/ethnicity at the county level for New York State.

I can use s1701, poverty status in the past 12 months. But in that table, Black or African American, Asian, etc, all include Hispanic or Latino. The only non-Hispanic group is White alone, not Hispanic or Latino. Is there anywhere I can find poverty (and income) Black or African American not Hispanic or Latino, Asian not Hispanic or Latino, other groups not Hispanic or Latino?

Thanks

Gene

Parents
  • Gene, I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than me might answer your question.  I suspect there may be some way to get the information you want from means other than the top-level ACS reports, but I don't know how you would do that.  In the meantime, you may want to use the B03002 report to assess if there are significant numbers of non-White Hispanics in each county.

• Gene, I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than me might answer your question.  I suspect there may be some way to get the information you want from means other than the top-level ACS reports, but I don't know how you would do that.  In the meantime, you may want to use the B03002 report to assess if there are significant numbers of non-White Hispanics in each county.

Children
No Data