Census Block Groups for Median Income

I am trying to use data from the 2020: 5-year estimates on `MEDIAN INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2020 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS)` at the Census Block Group level for Washington State, but the data doesn't seem to be that granular. I have seen This post talking about high MoE, but I find it hard to believe that there isn't any data for the whole state. I am able to find information for Census Tracts, but does anyone have an explanation for no data for CBG's?

Parents
  • You should be able to get this data using table B19013 MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2020 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS)

Sorry, I misread your post. Median household, median family, and median non-family income are available at the block group, but not just median income.

• You should be able to get this data using table B19013 MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2020 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS)

Sorry, I misread your post. Median household, median family, and median non-family income are available at the block group, but not just median income.

Children