Anyone know where to get the big data files?

The embargo has started, but I can't locate the data files. Normally they would be in www.census.gov/.../. I'm looking for the combined geography files and the By_State_All_Tables data files. Suggestions? Thanks
Parents
  • Just received this word from Tom Edwards at the Census Bureau:

"Per our conversation, the SDCs alerted the Census Bureau late yesterday that our ACS 2014 5-Year Summary File was not available during embargo. We are very appreciative of that notification.

Based on past year process and protocol, Summary File should be part of the embargo. The data have been copied to our development site and are in the process of being staged. They should be available shortly.

Once I receive notification that they are available through the embargo, I will let you know."
  • Just received this word from Tom Edwards at the Census Bureau:

"Per our conversation, the SDCs alerted the Census Bureau late yesterday that our ACS 2014 5-Year Summary File was not available during embargo. We are very appreciative of that notification.

Based on past year process and protocol, Summary File should be part of the embargo. The data have been copied to our development site and are in the process of being staged. They should be available shortly.

Once I receive notification that they are available through the embargo, I will let you know."
Children
No Data