ACS commuting flows for 2020?

Anyone know when (or if) the 2020 ACS commuting flows data will be released?

https://www.census.gov/topics/employment/commuting/guidance/flows.html

Or did covid mess this one up, too? Any idea,  ?

Thanks

Parents
  • Good question. I don't know when (OR EVEN IF) the Census Bureau will produce/release the five-year county-to-county commute flow database. They (Census Bureau / Journey-to-Work & Migration Statistics Branch) produce this to support the OMB definition of metropolitan areas.

I would love to see this as an annual product (5-year, county-to-county, workers by means of transportation), but I'm not in charge!

I believe Brian McKenzie is still the Branch Chief for the Journey-to-Work Branch at the Census Bureau. Maybe Census Bureau folks on here can respond?

• Good question. I don't know when (OR EVEN IF) the Census Bureau will produce/release the five-year county-to-county commute flow database. They (Census Bureau / Journey-to-Work & Migration Statistics Branch) produce this to support the OMB definition of metropolitan areas.

I would love to see this as an annual product (5-year, county-to-county, workers by means of transportation), but I'm not in charge!

I believe Brian McKenzie is still the Branch Chief for the Journey-to-Work Branch at the Census Bureau. Maybe Census Bureau folks on here can respond?

Children
No Data