Trying to get detailed language data at the city level

I'm trying to get detailed data on languages spoken at home to do an LEP study. I'm able to get the data by PUMA; however, my city is lumped in with two other cities, with no way to segregate them.

Is there some other way to do this? We're on the hook for non-English language support but can't get granular-enough data to figure out which languages we have to service. Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • There is a special file that is created every 5 years.  and is in the Census Redistricting Office that uses 74 Language Minority Groups to compute the percent of LEP individuals most particularly LEP individuals who are Citizens of Voting Age by State, County and Minor Civil Division, this matched Section 203 of the Voting Rights Act.  There is a table that does LEP of all sorts by Spanish and Other Languages, that follows the typical summary levels.  I think it is B1608.  It includes Citizens and non-citizens.  The p;roblems with this are mainfold.  With a reule like AB 1608, is their an age range for LEP.  Households are often used for other things, because one can expect those in ahousehold to care for one another.  But this is a real problem.  The VRA Section 203 file is created and modelled.  

Andy Beveridge

• There is a special file that is created every 5 years.  and is in the Census Redistricting Office that uses 74 Language Minority Groups to compute the percent of LEP individuals most particularly LEP individuals who are Citizens of Voting Age by State, County and Minor Civil Division, this matched Section 203 of the Voting Rights Act.  There is a table that does LEP of all sorts by Spanish and Other Languages, that follows the typical summary levels.  I think it is B1608.  It includes Citizens and non-citizens.  The p;roblems with this are mainfold.  With a reule like AB 1608, is their an age range for LEP.  Households are often used for other things, because one can expect those in ahousehold to care for one another.  But this is a real problem.  The VRA Section 203 file is created and modelled.  

Andy Beveridge

Children
No Data