Technical Difficulties with making a map

Hello,

I am unable to make a map using American factfinder. Any time I try to make a map using any kind of data, I get an error where the map reads nothing. What is going on here? Is there an issue with the website at the moment?

Parents
  • There is no legend and there is nothing visual showing up on the map aside from the base map. This is what I mean by "I get an error".

• happy to help but going to need more information than this in order to do so. ideally, share your work: put it in a pen on codepen, fiddle on jsfiddle, gist on github, etc, or your own space on your server. offhand, i'd say check devtools in your browser and see if console is returning anything. That is most likely going to show if and/or where you are having an error(s). But again, this is offhand and very limited, because without your source code we are just throwing things at the wall.
  • happy to help but going to need more information than this in order to do so. ideally, share your work: put it in a pen on codepen, fiddle on jsfiddle, gist on github, etc, or your own space on your server. offhand, i'd say check devtools in your browser and see if console is returning anything. That is most likely going to show if and/or where you are having an error(s). But again, this is offhand and very limited, because without your source code we are just throwing things at the wall.
Children
No Data